Programme Manager | Peterborough | Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a Programme Manager to join one of our client's Transformation and Change team in Peterborough on a permanent basis.
Your role will involve managing and delivering multiple projects / significant programmes and delivering outcomes with corporate-wide strategic impact (benefits and risks) to time as well as cost and quality (expected budget £1-3M).
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Proven programme, project and people management skills with a good understanding of the organisation's management structures and reporting procedures.
- A track record of successful business-wide programme delivery in any business context.
- Experience of influencing senior managers and internal governance boards
- PRINCE2, APMP or equivalent essential.
- Experience of managing multi-million pound initiatives with major business risks/benefits.
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age