P2P Product Owner Contract West LondonMy client one of the world's leading Pharmaceutical companies are looking to recruit a P2P Product Owner to join their...
Cutover Manager - Serialisation - Contract - West London
My client one of the world's leading Pharmaceutical companies are looking to recruit a Cutover Manager - Serialisation to join their team in West London on a contract basis. The Cutover Manager will develop the end to end market transition and cutover plans to the new processes, capabilities and required ways of working associated with the serialisation market compliance deadlines for assigned markets.
The key skills for the Cutover Manager - Serialisation:
- Change Management experience to include current versus future state development and change management plan development and manage the transition to the future state.
- Cutover management experience with full life-cycle projects.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional project teams across a wide range of technical, functional & business disciplines.
- Ability to manage people across different geographic locations, time zones and cultures.
- Solid track record in setting and managing customer expectations with strong teamwork ethic and interpersonal skills.
- Skill in identifying and prioritising workload, strategic planning and anticipating problems.
- Ability to conceptualise creative solutions, articulate them, and gain buy-in from senior managers.
- Experience of Serialisation implementation cutover would be an advantage.
This is a contract role for a Cutover Manager - Serialisation working for a leading Pharmaceutical company based in West London. To apply to the Cutover Manager - Serialisation role please send a CV or call to discuss
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age