Scrum Master | Reigate | 6 MonthsWe are currently recruiting for a Scrum Master to join one of our clients for an initial 6 month...
Scrum Master / Agile Delivery Lead | Bracknell, Berkshire | 6 Months
We are currently recruiting for a Scrum Master / Agile Delivery Lead to join one of our clients for a 6 month contract based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
They are looking for someone who has experience in implementing off the shelf solutions (COTS), with supply chain experience within a retail environment.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Experience of delivering off the shelf solutions (RFP to implementation)
- Management of 3rd party solution providers
- Experience in training teams on Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, DAD, Lean, XP,etc.)
- Experience in enterprise Agile frameworks such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) with ability to guide the customer organization on the right path for Scaled Agile adoption and maturity
- Examples of handling pressure, conflict, changing demands, budget prioritisation
- Proven communicator
- Implementation of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Implementation of Order Management Solutions
- Scrum Master Certification
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age