Agile Risk Analyst / Junior PM Edinburgh 5 Months (Until Feb 2020) Our Banking client is looking for a highly skilled Agile Risk Analyst/ Junior...
Business Analyst/Junior Project Manager
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst/Junior Project Manager to join their Edinburgh based team, until February 2020.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience in delivering regulatory projects and change, especially in Treasury and/or pan-Bank deliveries.
- Experience of delivering strategic programmes that support the business strategy and its growth agenda
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders across multiple service, functions and businesses
- Experience of delivering project management in a business including any technology changes implemented
- Understands strengths and weaknesses of current business processes and understanding of regulatory requirements
- Works with end users, SME and other projects to agree and capture stakeholder requirements.
- Leads development of key P3M documentation - PID / Requirements Spec / Business Implementation & Training plans
- Experience with Corporate Governance
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age