Senior Developer Our public sector client in Dundee are offering an exciting opportunity for a Senior Developer to join their team on an initial 3...
Senior Developer - Edinburgh - 12 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Senior Developer to join their Edinburgh based team on a 12 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Enthusiastic about making excellent quality software with other people;
- Ability to work to quality standards in a commercially driven environment;
- Excellent collaboration, communication and teamwork skills;
- Demonstrable experience of actively being a team player;
- Experience using tools to support rapid development, iteration and delivery;
- Ability to effectively coach and train other developers;
- Experience defining infrastructure as code;
- Experience using different kinds of databases (e.g. noSQL/relational);
- Worked with event-driven systems (e.g. CQRS).
- AWS SDK.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age