Lorien is currently recruiting for an Entry Level Technical Support Engineer to join one of our clients at their offices in N. London.The ideal candidate...
Power BI Administrator (Technical Support) - Contract
My client is a FTSE100 Company who are currently looking to recruit a Power BI Administrator to work within an Infrastructure Service team
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Technical support of core technologies especially Microsoft Power BI cloud based services to ensure the solution within a specified domain meet the needs of the business
- Perform Power BI administration activities e.g. Capacity management, availability management, regular house keeping activities like identifying reports/datasets that are not in use and archiving/deleting them, monitoring power BI Pro license usage, identifying reports/datasets resulting in capacity issues and taking necessary action etc.
- Perform Power BI reports/data model fine tuning activities and improving reports data refresh/read performance, optimal Power BI premium capacity utilisation etc
- Conduct proof of concepts in Power BI tool (both for developers and platform maintenance) to showcase tool functionalities in order to add value to our business both at the report level and at the platform level
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Excellent hands on experience in Power BI platform administration activities
- Good proven hands on experience in Power BI data model and reports development
- Proven experience of conducting proof of concepts to Power BI capabilities both at the tool and at the Power BI platform level
- Previous experience in application management, operations, and/or support including knowledge and experience of Incident, Problem, Change Management etc.
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Power BI Administrator.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age