We are currently recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst to join this major motoring manufacturer to join their centralised Service Desk team at their UK...
Trainer - Training Customer Service Agents
My Client is a FTSE100 Organisation is requiring an Trainer with experience in training users on IOS & Android Applications.
Responsibilities & Skills required:
- Training Customer Service Agents on a new product & application being deployed globally (product information with training plan & materials to be provided initially but this role will require a self-starter who can pick up knowledge quickly and expand on these materials to roll out to users)
- Proven ability with writing, editing technical documentation (user oriented) supporting data processing technology, will conduct reviews of writing for understanding and logic.
- Expected to have excellent written communication skills.
- Competency in one or more text editing technologies.
- Provides instruction, either deskside or in a classroom setting, on a computer application or a particular function within a computer application.
- Has a background in ideally Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or Science and Technology This role will involve travel to the USA, Europe and other global locations. Candidate must be available to travel for extended periods of time.
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Trainer.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age