Agile Risk Analyst / Junior PM Edinburgh 5 Months (Until Feb 2020) Our Banking client is looking for a highly skilled Agile Risk Analyst/ Junior...
Agile Coach - Edinburgh - 5 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Agile Coach to join their Edinburgh based team on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience of being a Scrum Master or Product Owner.
- Experience of working in a high performing Agile team.
- In depth understanding of a number of Agile frameworks and techniques.
- Knowledge of empirical process control and system thinking.
- Knowledge of Lean software development e.g. Kanban.
- Experience of successfully improving the Agility in a number of teams.
- Experience in working coaching a number of Agile DevOps teams concurrently
- Knowledge of modern development practices and tools for example - XP, TDD, Continuous integration, build agent, etc.
- Experience of changing organisational / team / department mind-sets, culture and structure.
- Experience of prescribing right Agile practice e.g. SCRUM, Kanban, XP etc.
- Experience of automated testing frameworks.
- A very capable communicator with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to your peers and management level colleagues, with good collaboration and stakeholder management skills
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age