Lorien is currently recruiting for an Oracle Fusion Project Manager to join one of our clients at their offices in Oldham until the end of...
Experienced Project Managers required to join a company that has grown from a pioneering ISP into a company that provides a full range of data, voice and hosting services across the UK. The company has a people first approach, whereby they place a high importance on keeping their employees happy by providing a relaxed and fun environment to work.
The business is located in an easily accessible location in Oldham, which is close to public transport links.
About the role:
As a Project Manager, you will join the company's technology division to manage one of their programme work streams to successfully manage and deliver technology and ensure business processes, trials and training are put into place. You will also lead and manage the full project lifecycle.
In addition to this, you will be involved in the following:
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders and providing strong and frequent communication within the project team
- Ensure agreed deployment schedules are met
- Understand the impact of decisions upon other work streams and work to agreed timescales
As a Project Manager, you will have strong project management skills in a technology function, with experience of delivering business change using Salesforce, Vlocity or ServiceNow platforms. You will also have a working knowledge of, or qualifications in PRINCE2, PMP or ITIL.
- Experience with using Salesforce, Vlocity or ServiceNow
- Working knowledge, or qualifications in PRINCE2, PMP or ITIL
- Stakeholder management
- Leadership and team building skills
- 6 month salary review
- Private Medical Healthcare Scheme
- 25 days Annual Leave (with option to buy/sell 5 days)
- Free Broadband
- Subsidised Onsite Restaurant
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a company which places a high emphasis on ensuring their employees are happy at work.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age