SAP Trainer R2R Contract West LondonMy client a top Pharmaceuticals company is currently looking to recruit a SAP Trainer to join it's team on a...
SAP P2P Ariba Trainer - Contract - West London
My client a top Pharmaceuticals company is currently looking to recruit a SAP P2P Ariba Trainer to join its team on a contract basis in its offices in West London. This is to be part of a Global programme, working with a dynamic team on a market leading ERP programme.
The SAP P2P Ariba Trainer will be responsible for the following:
The Learning Specialist is responsible for providing specialist and expert support to develop and deliver learning materials for the ERP programmes as well as large and small projects across the landscape. This includes both classroom-based, virtual and computer-based materials.
The Learning Specialist will also be responsible for delivering knowledge transfer and training to local market Super Users so they are able to cascade to end-users (Train the Trainer). The individual will be responsible for supporting countries pre and post deployment so intermittent travel may be involved.
The ideal candidate will have a background in human-centric learning design and application and will have worked in organisations where user adoption has required change management and learning interventions.
The key experience for the SAP P2P Ariba Trainer includes:
Experience in either technical training or in another Learning and Development environment. This should include experience of module relevant SAP experience. While technical skills are important, the key to success lies in understanding what it takes to initiate, implement and participate in a substantial organisational change initiative.
Specific qualifications include:
- Experience in instructional design and/or adult education
- Advanced training delivery ability using innovative and enquiry based learning techniques
- Must possess the ability to work effectively and collaboratively across interdisciplinary teams to complete tasks to meet team objectives as necessary
- Understanding of training and development processes
- Specific experience in MS office tools and learning development software (Articulate Storyline and video editing tools desirable)
- SAP experience in P2P, and ideally experience in SAP Ariba (eSourcing, Contracts Management and Guided Buying)
Key accountabilities and responsibilities for the SAP P2P Ariba Trainer:
- Work closely with the P2P Lead to support the ERP learning strategy
- Participate in the analysis of ERP business processes in order to establish end-user learning requirements
- Design learning materials for the SAP Ariba (Buying Goods & Services) programme to meet requirements
- Develop learning and support materials, including presentations, exercises, data, assessments both for instructor led and computer-based training
- Develop knowledge retention materials for end users to refer back to after training e.g. helpcards, videos etc.
- Ensure all courseware is integrated in the learning curriculum and that materials are created to a high standard and are consistent with agreed standards and templates
- Deliver knowledge transfer/learning to local Super Users in support of the Train the Trainer approach but also to other above-market audience groups as required
- Provide support to local Super Users in delivering end user training
This is a contract role for a SAP P2P Ariba Trainer working for a top company on a market leading ERP programme. To apply to the SAP P2P Ariba Trainer please send a CV, or call to discuss options.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age