Finance Partner Business CasesAs one of Vodafone's strategic partners we are currently sourcing a Finance Partner to be based in Newbury on an initial 3month...
Finance Business Partner - Carrier
As one of Vodafone strategic partners we are looking for a Finance Business Partner to be based in Newbury on an initial 3 month contract. The role will provide support and challenge across Connectivity commercial and regional sales teams, and drive sales performance and cost control to deliver the forecast; through business insight and a solid understanding of the business and its key drivers.
- Performance Management: Act as the control point on revenue/margin and performance management by ensuring good quality, insightful and timely reporting against targets. Analysis of monthly sales performance against forecast and prior months.
- Commercial decision support: Understand the economics of connectivity and support the regional sales managers in their decision making
- Customers and third parties: Build relationships not only with the regional teams but with all global stakeholders. Work with OpCo finance to improve reporting and insight available to decision makers.
- Budget Setting: Working with the business partners, assist in the setting of connectivity revenue and margin targets, understanding the different revenue streams and their potentials.
- Innovation change: Actively promote sharing best practice across finance teams. Continually contribute to improving forecasting quality and accuracy, and design and develop enhanced procedures for long range planning.
- 5+ years working in a multi-functional and complex matrix environment in a top quartile FTSE 100 company
- Advanced excel, with extensive experience using Financial systems and spreadsheets.
- Strong communication skills able to explain complex concepts to non-Financial audiences.
- Engaging, intellectually curious, challenges existing thinking to initiate and embrace new ways of working.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across UK and overseas markets and to see the bigger picture.
- Extensive knowledge of Group and local market processes and systems covering operational, commercial and financial aspects (Desirable)
If you have any interest please do send your CV through or give me a call on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age