Agile Risk Analyst / Junior PM Edinburgh 5 Months (Until Feb 2020) Our Banking client is looking for a highly skilled Agile Risk Analyst/ Junior...
Junior Agile Project Manager
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Junior Agile Project Manager to join their Edinburgh based team initially until February 2020.
The successfully candidate will have the following skills:
- Must be experienced in running Agile, risk programmes
- Agile qualified
- Experience of running scrums
- High attention to detail
- Needs to be able to work under pressure, with challenging, demanding clients
- Needs to have a high turnaround of output to a very high standard
- Experience of managing a variety of dashboards and tools with detailed modelling technical content
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age