IT Project ManagerOur client are looking for a Project Manager to join them on a contract basis. The successful candidate will be working on a...
Infrastructure Project Manager
My client in the FMCG industry are searching for a Infrastructure Project Manager to work on the end to end delivery of a Cyber Security project.
- Ensuring a smooth go-live as this an end-user impact project
- Deliver on the change and communication plan required for this project
- Successful project delivery
- Senior PM with experience in formal project planning & management
- Managed global IT projects with a deployment to 10K or more people
- Technical capabilities managing infrastructure/end point technology deployments
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong engagement capabilities interfacing with IT business support, Communications, & Change management
- Track record of success
- PMP certification preferred
- Manages Plan through Warranty/Close
- Supports Business Partner throughout project (e.g. preparation for steering meetings)
- Identification, escalation & management of Risks/Issues
- Change management
- Experience of delivering / working on projects using Agile Methodology
If you feel you are a strong Project Manager that has previously worked in a similar industry, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age