We don't seem to have what you're looking for at the moment.
However, don't let that stop you, we get jobs in all the time, they may not be on our site just yet.
Operational Technology Manager - NIST 800-82 or IEC 62443 - Contract
My client a FTSE100 Company are currently looking to recruit an Operational Technology Manager - NIST 800-82 or IEC 62443 to join its team on a contract basis. The role will initially be working from home with scope to work onsite in Central London and Hertfordshire. The role may also include sites visits in the UK and Mainland Europe at some stage. The key responsibilities for the Operational Technology Manager - NIST 800-82 or IEC 62443 experience include:
Across the world there is an increase in regulations around operational technology (OT). The regulations are based on cyber security standards which whilst varying region to region are roughly based on either NIST 800-82 or IEC 62443.
The Operational Technology Manager - NIST 800-82 or IEC 62443 is required to review agree a remediation plan to be implemented to make sure we do not have a significant risk of non-compliance against the cyber security standards within the regulations. The review would involve the following:
This review would then form the basis of a remediation plan which will be agreed with the site and implemented.
The first wave of this work, and the present scope of this role would be to pilot the project approach across three sites to:
The key experience and knowledge required for the Operational Technology Manager - NIST 800-82 or IEC 62443
· Experience of managing a similar Operational Technology projects with operational/manufacturing technology, with specific emphasis on Cyber security
· Experience of remediation planning on Operational Technology projects and Manufacturing.
· Experience of managing project financials and realising benefits to business areas
· Experience of implementing multi-divisional, multi-regional projects and programmes
· Experience of delivering IT infrastructure and/or Security improvement projects
· Project / Programme Management Qualification (e.g. PRINCE2, APM or PMI)
· Experience of stakeholder management at a business operations level
· Business Change management
· Experience of working with third parties to deliver successful projects
· Experience of using SharePoint, MS Productivity tools and Daptiv
· Service Transition management
This is a contract role working for a top company as an Operational Technology Manager - NIST 800-82 or IEC 62443. To apply to the Operational Technology Manager - NIST 800-82 or IEC 62443 please send a CV or call to discuss options
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age