A Tech Team Lead experienced with Cisco networking and Cloud hosting is required to join a growing international business in their Manchester office. You will ideally have experience of team leadership / management, in addition to being 'hands-on'. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Engineer / Systems Administrator / IT Team Lead looking to take the next step in their career within a multi-disciplinary team.
The business' offices are in an easily commutable location, with excellent private and public transport links.
About the role:
As the IT Team Lead, you will be participating in IT strategy planning and defining current/future infrastructure support across the multi-disciplinary team (Networking and Infrastructure) In addition to this your responsibilities will also include:
- Provide technical designs and guidance for team members, whilst taking responsibility for the impact and implications of design decisions.
- Taking ownership and leadership of infrastructure activities
- Creating and maintaining documentation
- Team leadership / management (70/30 split of hands-on to management)
- Leading rollouts of new hardware and software
- Maintaining high infrastructure service levels for internal customers
As the IT Team Lead, you will have had prior experience within a Senior Engineer or Leadership role. You will have strong Cisco networking and cloud hosting platforms (AWS or Azure). In addition to this, as the IT Team Lead, you will have experience in the following technologies:
- O365, Windows Server
- AWS and/or Azure
- Knowledge of ITIL frawmwork
This an exciting opportunity for an IT Team Lead looking for a new challenge, where you will have the ability to plan and direct IT efforts, in order to improve operational efficiency and service delivery, which effectively portrays tangible results impacting support, cost and customer satisfaction.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age