Data Engineer Python, PySpark, SQL, Big Data and Palantir Maidenhead, Berkshire ContractMy client a top Pharmaceuticals company is currently looking to recruit a Data Engineer...
Financial Data Analyst - Azure SQL/ Excel
My client in the Insurance industry are looking for a Financial Data Analyst to support the department's financial planning and reporting processes, which will include the use of Azure and Excel.
- Excel and Microsoft Azure experience - Coding level capabilities of data models
- Experience of working in finance team previously is advantageous
- Drive improvements / automation in MI output
- Experience of systems & making changes therein, incl. modelling & queries within a SQL database environment (Azure, SQL Server, Oracle or similar)
- Develop database schemes, tables and dictionaries.
- Ensure the data quality and integrity in databases.
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- Take regular database backup, test databases and perform bug fixes
If you feel you have the right skill set, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age