Senior GoogleCloud Engineer (GoogleCloud/ Azure) London 6 Months Our Banking client is looking for a highly skilled Senior Engineer (GoogleCloud/ Azure) to join their London...
Are you interested in working for one of the UK's most recognised names in a fast and evolving environment? In return you will receive fantastic opportunities for growth and reward.
You will be hands-on during the sprint and provide technical guidance and input to the junior developers within the team. You will embrace DevOps practices and will be responsible for continually investigating and pushing new CI tools and technologies that can help propel the team onwards.
As a Front End Developer you will hold some of the following skills:
- Experience working with front-end build frameworks/tools; Node, Gulp, Grunt, TypeScript, TSLint and Stylelint.
- Working knowledge of the Atlassian suite of products; Jira/Confluence/BitBucket
- Experience of working within an Agile framework (SAFe would be preferable)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working with in a collaborative manner with a combination of nearshore and offshore teams (potentially provided by multiple suppliers)
- Team oriented approach and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills to determine bottlenecks and process improvements.
- Desire to learn and develop new and existing skills/competencies
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of management.
A full role description is available and please call Rebekah if there are any aspects of the role you are keen to discuss. Further details on our client's great benefits and rewards package are also available on request.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age