Are you a Node.Js developer ? Do you have experience building RESTful API's with Node.Js ? Some remote work is available too!What you'll be doingYou...
Hybris Developer / Hybris Solution Engineers / Ecommerce Developer / Developer and Lead Opportunities
Are you a Hybris Developer looking for your next challenge? Are you interested in working for one of the UK's most recognised names in a fast and evolving environment? In return you will receive fantastic opportunities for growth and reward.
Our client is a leading name in its industry both in the UK and worldwide, currently with opportunities for Hybris Developers, at both Developer and Lead level. Based a short walk away from Watford Junction station, they are easily accessible by both car and rail.
To join their team, you will hold experience with Hybris in a commercial setting, ideally Hybris 5.7 and above, however if you have the right skills and aptitude to get up to speed with this version then we'd still be keen to hear from you.
You will have worked from either a 'back end' or a 'front end' perspective, or potentially even both. To be successful in either role, you will be on-hand during the sprint to provide technical guidance and input to junior developers and 3rd party development partners within the team. As a DevOps evangelist you will continually be investigating and pushing new CI tools and technologies that can help propel the team onwards.
To be successful in this role, you will hold some of the following skills and experience:
- Hybris eCommerce platform (v5.7 or later)
- Working within an Agile framework (SAFe knowledge even better)
- CI tooling such as Jenkins, SonarQube etc
- Atlassian suite of products; Jira/Confluence/BitBucket/Hipchat
- Working in a collaborative way with a combination of nearshore and offshore teams (potentially provided by multiple suppliers)
- Team oriented approach and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills to determine bottlenecks and process improvements.
- Desire to learn and develop new and existing skills/competencies
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of management.Please note we are open to receiving applications from other Ecommerce platform developers such as ATG, Websphere or Magento.
A full role description is available and please call Rebekah if there are any aspects of the role you are keen to discuss. Further details on our client's great benefits and rewards package are also available on request.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age