Business Process Analyst
My client has an urgent requirement for a Process Analyst to design end to end processes within estates transformation programme in accordance with our client's process management framework.
Our client is working on a strategic transformation programme that spans all of our processes and systems. As our processes will be optimised, documented and measured, the Process Analyst has a key role to play in this transformation.
The process analyst will work with the Process leads for the different process areas to design simple and efficient processes across the business units. The process analyst will facilitate workshops, consult on best process design and work with program and operational resources to document process maps, procedures and KPIs.
As the Process Analyst, your key responsibilities will include:
Designing business processes that are in scope for the release, contribute to the development of new process through the analysis of relevant data and the construction of new solutions, collect data and information relevant to Estates processes and Key Performance Indicators.
You will also monitor and report on performance against Estates processes and Key Performance Indicators, identify root causes and trends of Estates process related issues and recommend changes to drive future improvement and identify and promote opportunities to continually improve service delivery
Desired knowledge and experience:
- Experience supporting process and system change projects
- Strong knowledge of Estates processes (Such as Telecom sites - lease management, construction, delivery and management)
- Experience in process management or process re-engineering field of 3+ years
- Experience in business requirements documentation and management
- Strong knowledge of eTOM framework
- Experience of modelling processes in process management tool such as Casewise, ARIS, iGrafx, Visio
- Good writing skills / experience writing work instructions and procedures
- Ideally worked in telecoms / infrastructure organisation before
- Knowledge of Asset management tool such as Siterra, Site Tracker, Service Now
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age