Senior Integration Analyst | Watford | 1 Year FTC We are currently recruiting for a Senior Integration Analyst to join one of our clients for...
Business Job Title: Senior Mac Engineer
Job Duration: 6 months
Work Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
The candidate will be a focused technology specialist with in-depth experience of key device platforms, technology solutions and, critically, live operational deployments and device management within the company.
The candidate will deliver continuous improvements to our platform and services to ensure that we deliver a great user experience while meeting appropriate levels of device and information security.
Focus will predominantly be on the Mac platform and estate, but needs to be flexible to expand to Windows, Citrix and Mobile platforms if required.
- Implementation of technology deployments, operating system builds, software distributions, software upgrades, patching and other end user system updates across the managed device estate.
- Deliver JAMF / O365 integration
- Develop and implement solutions to automate systems and processes.
- Provide expert level support to the Design and Global Operations teams with respect to end user devices and associated capability both within educational establishments.
- Create and maintain operating system builds, DEP self-servicing provisioning, equipment standards and supporting documentation for users.
- Management of incident, problem and change requests to ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets are met.
- Autonomously deliver projects as directed by line management to agreed timescales, cost and quality.
- Prioritise workflows, recommend key decisions, and manage assigned project communication to team via team meetings and line management
- Maintain technology, processes and policies to enable the use of employee owned devices securely on the company network
- Ensure appropriate and effective communication and coordination
- Technology Operations and clients in the business areas.
Minimum Required Skills:
In-depth technical knowledge and at least 5 years' experience of:
- JAMF Casper service design and administrative expertise
- Microsoft O365 and InTune integration
- Apple DEP and self-provisioning
- GIT versioning control - JSON, REST APIs
- Operating System Build Engineering and release management, unit testing, L3 technical support and root cause analysis.
- Apple OS X and OS X Server (Version 10.13 and above experience required) and iOS
- Linux RedHat or Centos, MySQL
- Large scale application deployments and customisations for Mac environments
- Scripting Bash, Python, Perl or equivalent and XML
- Experience delivering global EUC change in an ITIL managed environment.
- User Acceptance Testing
Additional Job Details:
Preference would be given to candidates with one or more of the following skills:
- Antivirus endpoint security solutions, Symantec Endpoint Protection or equivalent
- VDI, Type 1 and 2 Virtualization, ESXi, Parallels, VMware Fusion, Virtual Box
- DNS Binding (Azure Active Directory)
- Google Apps, Chrome OS/ChromeBooks
- Other mobile devices, Android or Windows
- Citrix solutions and App Virtualization
- Privilege Management systems, Avecto Privilege Guard or equivalent
- Jira, Smartsheet, Service Now
Minimum Education Requirement:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant field or have equivalent proven industry experience.
- Recent Apple Certifications
- JAMF Certifications
- ITIL Foundation or higher is an advantage.
- PRINCE2 or equivalent project management qualification or proven industry experience is an advantage.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age