Customer Service Advisor - Permanent Job - Competitive Salary
My major client in the IT sector is looking for a Customer Service Advisor, to come on board within their expanding team and assist in the growth of this even further. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company that will offer you the chance to enhance your skillset and develop your experience.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will provide first line support and offer problem resolution in a fast paced environment to internal users and customers, assisting them with hardware and software problems via the phone and email.
Main responsibilities include:
- Logging and categorising calls on the call logging system with high standards of detail
- Proactive in providing feedback to the user regarding an issue until a resolution can be found
- Liaising with intermediate support teams within the department and also third party companies
- Record clearly and concisely the fault and resolution at a detailed level and in line with any timescales set out in the Service Level Agreement
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent telephone manner/previous experience of working in Contact Centre environment
- Experience providing face to face and over the phone/email support
- Good technical knowledge
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure
The Customer Service Advisor role will be based in Cumbria and comes with a competitive salary along with:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
If you're a Customer Service Advisor that is looking for a new challenge and looking to be involved in various projects then please send me your CV asap and I will then give you a call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age