Are you a Java Developer?My client is looking for an enthusiastic Java developer to join their team. You will be expected to support their Lead,...
Software Developer | Leeds | 6 Months
We are currently looking for a Software Developer to work for a large insurance company based in Leeds on a 6 month initial contract.
Our client are looking for a C#/WPF Software Developer to join their Strategic Investment Modelling Solutions (SIMS) team. The role will be to support the lead developers for their range of financial modelling systems.
Responsibilities / Experience:
- Works closely with customers, business analysts, Lead Developers and team members to understand the business requirements and to drive the design and build of high-quality technical solutions.
- Strong experience in C# and WPF
- Deliver functionality (as part of both small/BAU changes and large projects) that fully meets the defined functional and non-functional requirements (evidenced by execution of agreed test cases) within committed timescales and budget.
- Define, maintain and execute unit test cases.
- Ensure delivered code is developed in line with agreed coding standards, such that we deliver maintainable & scalable code.
- Meeting the defined development KPIs in your deliveries.
- Creation of technical documentation, in line with agreed SDLC and documentation standards.
- Lead the trial and rollout of new software delivery processes and techniques.
- Where appropriate, you should be able to deliver Continuous Integration (CI) in an Agile environment.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age