Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Test Manager to join their London based team on a 3 month initial contract. ...
Lorien are looking for an IS Contract Administrator for their client based on a rolling contract basis.
They will be responsible for optimizing the Request to Pay (R2P) process which includes implementing and managing purchasing processes and procedures whilst driving continuous service improvements alongside administrating contract data and asset data into their database systems.
You will also take responsibility for;
- managing relationships with both internal and external business partners
- manage ongoing issues and change management requests in regard to contract management
- partner with the team to ensure accurate tracking and maintenance of data for contracts
- identify and implement service improvements
The ideal candidate will have experience in;
- proven operations experience within contract administration (ideally using SAP / Oracle)
- familiarity with reviewing contracts & T's & C's
- vendor Liaison
- strong administration, organisational and people skills with the ability to work across all areas of the business and external parties.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age