Technical Project AnalystA Project Analyst with a technical background is required for a contracting role with our banking client for a 6 month contract. This...
Analyst - Edinburgh - 6 Months
There is a vacancy for an analyst to work with an aligned Project Manager on facilitating the data separation, specifically data (i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc files) created and accessed by staff on restricted and non restricted file servers.
The analyst will be responsible for:
- Formatting data gather reports for review by business users
- Providing assistance to business users on the guidance on data separation and submitting their signed off needs for data
- Working with the PM on facilitating cross company agreements on ownership of data
- Facilitating the data separation process, providing audit trail and assisting business users to provide assurance on the separation process
Skills / Experience
- Good interpersonal skills to facilitate a process across Phoenix and SLA business & IT representatives
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills to understand the current state, the nature of the deal with Phoenix and negotiate outcomes with all stakeholders
- Proactive approach to work and ability to create momentum for a necessary and important aspect of TSA Exit
- Organised and methodical approach
If this is of interest please apply to the Ad and I will be in touch accordingly.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age