Lorien's client are looking for a number of inspirational Full Stack and Front End Software Engineers across all levels from Mid Lead for a very...
Full Stack Developer
Our Public sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Full Stack Developer to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month initial contract.
What are the skills, knowledge and experience needed to do the role?
- Experience with Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Thymeleaf templates
- Experience of front-end development technologies HTML (v4, v5), CSS (v2, v3), sass.
- Experience of using SQL in practice and managing database schema migrations through a tool like Flyway.
- Experience of git, branching and merging for features.
- Experience working in agile delivery models - Scrum and/or Kanban connected with XP engineering practices.
- Experience of developing REST microservices
- Experience using TDD and/or BDD methodology in practice to drive development.
- In-depth knowledge of testing tools for unit and integration testing
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age