QA Automation Test Engineer (Permanent)Our client is a growing fintech start-up company based in Central London. We have an urgent requirement for a QA Automation...
Automation Test Specialist - London - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Automation Test Specialist to join their London based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Extensive experience in Designing Test Automation Framework, Selecting right test automation tool suitable for technology and architecture of programme, Continuous Integration, Agile development and testing
- Retail Banking domain experience
- Experience of developing automation test strategy and to be able to continuously improve capability
- Experience of test driven development and continuous integration (preferably with Jenkins)
- Experienced in writing automation scripts for mobile/multi channel digital application
- Experienced with implementing best in class CI/CD capability, leveraging tools such as - Stash, TeamCity, Artifactory, Jenkins, Browser stack.
- Expertise with Restful API, Node.js framework - TestCafe
- Previous Java development experience will be an advantage
- Knowledge or prior experience with micro services, AWS and IBM DataPower will be an advantage
- Experience of Microfocus tooling - Silk Test and Central whilst not a must have, will be a certain advantage.
Should this Automation Test Specialist position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age