System Administrator Bedford 3 Months Our Public Sector client is looking for a highly skilled System Administrator to join their Beford based team on a...
- Administrator - Will put through SC Clearance
- Milton Keynes
- Full Time
The Administrator is required to deal with the administration of IT hardware and software orders, including updating the in-house computerised systems, Processing orders and quotations in order to meet specified service level agreement targets, as well as recording information in support of reporting and audit data, is also required for this role.
Due to the end client, my client will be putting you through SC Clearance which is a huge benefit!
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Competent use of Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Outlook and Word in particular.
- Good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Good communication skills - written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
If you are available and interested in this position please apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age