Software Developer Contract C#/ .NetWe are currently recruiting for a Software Developer to join our retail client based in High Wycombe for an initial 3/4...
Software Development Manager - Perm - London, West end.
(PHP / Angular / React and management skills)
A Software Development Manager is required to join our client, a learning and development company based in London Kensington on a permanent basis.
This is a new position to support digital business growth through the creation and development of digital and e-learning products. You will be responsible for building a Software Development team from scratch and really making something your own.
Skills and Experience required of the Software Development Manager:
- Previous experience of building teams
- Previous management experience including mentoring, training, interviewing, holding performance reviews, holding team meetings etc.
- Previous full stack development experience
- Experience of PHP, Angular and/or React.
Key Responsibilities of the Software Development Manager:
- Team Management and Professional Development
- Building teams
- Motivate a team of Development professionals through performance coaching, career planning, and objective setting
- Vendor Management
- Software Development Management
- Responsible for the full software development lifecycle for the creation, execution, and maintenance of digital e-learning, API, and third party integrations.
- Lead technical design of applications and participate in larger system design efforts
- Act as the driving force for advancement of modern digital product development across the business
- Help define and ensure adherence to coding standards and approved technologies
- Liaise with and report into the Senior Leadership team
The ideal candidate will be proactive and dynamic with the ability to build good relationships with all customers.
For more information and a full job spec, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age