Service Operations Analyst Contract West LondonMy client a leading Pharmaceutical company is currently looking to recruit a Service Operations Analyst to join its team in...
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to join a growing technical team based in Horsham.
What will you be doing?
As a 1st Line Support Analyst in this team, your day-to-day tasks will typically involve the following:
- Initial assessment, triage, investigation and resolution of incidents and requests
- Take ownership and responsibility of any issues from start through to a successful resolution or escalation to another support team
- Maintain and consistently demonstrate a good working knowledge of company guidelines, processes, practices and procedures
- Manage time effectively and meet agreed deadlines
- Assist the team to achieve all department/team and company KPI's
What are we looking for?
We are looking for strong customer service skills, preferably gained on a service desk or in a role where support was provided over the phone.
The ability to work to agreed SLAs/KPIs is essential as well as strong IT skills (Microsoft Office products).
Who will you work for?
My long standing customer is the UK's largest independently owned Managed Services companies, they're technically focused, giving you a chance to soak up lots of new tech and skills. They've been partnered with Microsoft for over 10 years, have over 30 sites in the UK and provide services into well-known brands.
Why you should apply...
My customer believes if you look after your staff, your staff will look after your clients. Their ethos is very much along the lines of: the more you put in, the more you get out.
Some of the benefits they offer:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private medical healthcare
- Life assurance
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Additional benefits, such as Bike to Work, Childcare Vouchers and discount schemes.
Please send a copy of your latest CV to be considered for this career opportunity.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age