Senior UX/UI Designer 6 Months London Our banking client is looking for a highly skilled Senior UI Designer to join their London office on a...
Marketing Technologist - Permanent - City of London
My client one of the world's most innovative FMCG tech companies is currently looking to recruit a Marketing Technologist to join its team in the City of London on a permanent basis. Using their unique SaaS platform, they have millions of customers and continue to grow every day. With a marketplace valued at £8 trillion they are listed within the top 1000 growing companies in the world, ranked within the UK top 50.
The Marketing Technologist Role:
They are looking for an experienced Marketing Technologist to apply a blend of programming skill, analytical thinking, data analysis and digital marketing expertise to make change happen by automating and scaling the digital marketing activities.
The responsibilities of the Marketing Technologist role:
- Write scripts that use APIs from marketing platforms to automate campaigns, build tools to scale activity more efficiently and automate campaign testing/experimentation.
- Analyse and report on impact, efficiency and opportunities for optimisation within the digital marketing portfolio using the wealth of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data they have available.
- Work embedded within the channel teams to support the smooth running of the digital marketing activity globally.
- Work with data science to conceive, design, execute, report and take action on tests and experiments to further our understanding of how and why our channels driver customer behaviour.
- Work with BI to ensure seamless integration between platforms and measurement/tracking frameworks.
- Work with our creative studio on a programme of continuous creative testing across all our digital platforms.
- Scope for working to expand our execution options by building up new capabilities in existing channels, testing platform functionality and setting up entirely new platforms.
Experience and skills for the Marketing Technologist:
- Programming skills
- Commercially minded analytical thinking
- Digital marketing domain expertise
- Hands on experience setting up campaigns in ad platforms like GoogleAds & Facebook
This is a permanent role for a Marketing Technologist working for a top company. To apply to the Marketing Technologist please send a CV or call to discuss
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age