CRM Developer Microsoft DynamicsMy client are looking for a CRM Developer to support on a Transformation Project.Key SkillsMicrosoft Dynamics StackCRM 365Power AppsLogic AppsMicrosoft FlowMicrosoft SharePoint...
Full Stack Web Developer - ReactJS, HTML, CSS, API
Our client, a globally leading innovator in technology, is currently seeking a Full Stack Web Developer on a permanent basis, to work from their offices in Cambridge.
To be successful in this role, you will be a full stack web technologist with experience in some of the following areas;
- An ability to develop both the front end and back end services
- Solid experience of API development, integration, cloud (preferably Azure) and server-side technologies
- Emphasis on automation, automation, automation!
- Experienced working in small high-performing, self-starting team aligned to non-technical product owners
In this role your responsibilities will include;
- Designing, implementing and supporting highly scalable front-end applications and backend systems / web services
- Assemble, distil and translate highly-complex visual designs and business needs into clean, usable and understandable solutions
- Contribute to defining and setting optimal standards and patterns
- Crafting solutions with influencing performance of microservices
- Understanding and articulate the team's point of view in broader context
If this role is of interest and you are keen to understand more about the role, please call or forward your CV and I will call you at your convenience to discuss the role in further detail.
Our client offers a forward thinking and diverse working environment where collaboration, ideas and communication are key. They also offer a flexible benefits package that can be tailored to an individual's needs, fantastic health benefits and holiday allowance.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age