Application Solution Architect Cambridge ContractMy client a top FTSE 100 company is currently looking to recruit an Application Solution Architect to join its team in...
Solution Architect - Contract - Hertfordshire
My client a market leading Global company are looking to recruit a Solution Architect on a contract basis to join their team in Hertfordshire. The key responsibilities for the Solution Architect:
- Translating business requirements into IT solutions
- Taking into account the complexity of existing IT systems, through effective negotiation of the priority of scope and requirements
- Help the organisation get best value from its IT spend.
- Design and provide technical support through the delivery of solutions that meet the requirements of the business
- Architecture considerations include data, applications, infrastructure, integration, interfaces, security, scalability and Performance, as well as product transition and support documentation.
- Represent projects to the IT governance process, and support the project stakeholders in representing it to the broader governance bodies
The key skills for the Solution Architect:
- Working across multiple projects and managing their workload accordingly
- Good IT solutions architecture experience, preferably with Enterprise Architecture experience too. Knowledge across all architecture domains.
- Knowledge of ERP and other corporate systems desirable but not essential.
- Responsible for developing High Level Designs and supporting low level designs including submission to Architecture Review Board.
This is a contract position working for a top Global company as a Solution Architect based in Hertfordshire. To apply to the Solution Architect role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age