Change Analyst / Change Coordinator / Implementation Support Coordinator
We are currently recruiting for a Solution Implementation Coordinator for a global leader within the technology sector based at their office in Cambridge. The role is required to support a key programme involving the implementation of key system and process changes.
To be successful in this role, you will hold experience of working directly with end users and enjoy working in a people focused role as you will be supporting users following the initial implementation to ensure that the new processes and behaviours embed.
Reporting into the Change Manager, you will hold the following roles and responsibilities.
- Onboarding new users/groups to the delivery modes, using a defined process. This will include gathering required information to support adoption and migrations, coordinating agreement of migration schedules across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Carrying out change impact assessments to understand the implications of moving from an 'as-is' to a 'to-be' state - requires following a defined process but also listening with empathy & catching questions/issues that need action.
- Planning and executing mitigations identified through the impact assessment to support the business in adopting the new ways of working & technology. A technical team will support with the tech migration.
- Designing and delivering clear and consistent communications in line with the program communications plan.
- Identifying and delivering improvements to the onboarding process.
- Building positive relationships with stakeholders to support preparation for and delivery of changes.
- Providing a great experience for our internal customers throughout the course of the onboarding journey, including answering ad hoc support questions in line with agreed support model.
- Coordinating with the project/program delivering the change to maintain alignment on deliverables.
- Proactive identification, mitigation and escalation of risks and issues.
As a Change Coordinator, you will hold excellent communications skills, with experience in crafting clear messages and in receiving and understanding feedback from stakeholders.
Should this role be of interest, please respond with a copy of your CV and we will contact you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age