Business Process Consultant LeanAs one of Vodafone strategic partners we are currently recruiting a Business Process Consultant / Business Analyst to join the team in...
Business Analyst - SDN (SD-WAN)
As one of Vodafone strategic partners we are currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst to join the team in Newbury on an initial 5month contract. Business Analyst required to work with Enterprise on the SDN (SD-WAN) project. Business Analyst required to support the Business to understand business needs and to elicit, validate, document, and approve the requirements. BA with good stakeholder management skills is required and ideally with Telco and Vodafone experience. The bulk of the work required will be in eliciting and documenting Business Requirements.
- Has excellent analytical skills (listening, questioning, challenging, business & process modelling etc.) proven in a relevant solution delivery environment.
- Excellent ability to manage customer relationships, their expectations (and define service levels), and to understand requirements of business and customer to ensure they are translated into technical delivery
- Experienced in managing risks and mitigating for these.
- Has a proven track record in scoping analysis activities and driving analysis activities to achieve planned time, cost and quality.
- Strong decision-making skills with the ability to balance and resolve conflicts of interest
- Ability to work across cross-functional and cultural boundaries to deliver service and change.
- Strong communication and decision making skills with the ability to balance conflicting interests.
- The ability to be an effective team player and strong leader is essential
- Has a proven track record in driving analysis activities to achieve planned time, cost and quality
- Has a technology background.
- Substantial commercial knowledge of a specific business sector or operating model and ability to use this insight to benefit Vodafone
- Likely to be qualified with either post graduate professional experience or 5+ years corporate experience
If you have any interest please do send your CV
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age