Oracle Developer Edinburgh 6 Month ContractOur Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Oracle Developer to join their Edinburgh based team on...
Oracle DBA / Developer - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Oracle DBA / Developer to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Oracle DBA/Developer
- SQL Loader (loading xml & csv files into oracle)
- Autosys (Use of Autosys to automate PL/SQL batch processes)
- PowerShell (Use of PowerShell to trigger PL/SQl batch processes)
- SFTP (creation and receipt of files out of and into Oracle DB via STP)
- Develop software and plan / data mine / execute technical / component level testing / Component integration testing
- Document test results and seek sign-off as per P3M
- Package up and release for next phase of testing
- Support testing, defect analysis / root cause analysis and defect fixing
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age