Infrastructure Environment Architect E2EMy client in the manufacturing/ Retail industry are looking for a candidate to be responsible for the end to end Environment process.Key...
Digital Solution Architect - Contract - Newbury
As one of Vodafone's strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Digital Solution Architect to join their team in Newbury on a contract basis. The Digital Solution Architect will be responsible for the following:
- Lead Solution Architecture & Design reviews and assurance activities throughout the Development life cycle ensuring compliance to Domain systems capability, domain road maps, and technical target architecture throughout the SDLC.
- Lead and assure the Domain Design effort for technical transformation demand, acting as a key sign-off of technical artefacts (Low Level Design, Migration Designs, Implementation & Test Approaches, Operational Support Handover, etc.). Delegate to the Domain designers for the day-to-day design sign offs and agreements to cost proposals.
- Maintain system platform measures ensuring they will continue to meets business SLA's, performance goals, and that the technical direction is consistent with strategy, principles, and design patterns.
- Be a Technical Single Point of Contact and functional and technical expert for the application portfolio within the domain, supporting planned releases and major incidents.
- Be an active member of our Architecture Guild, encouraging collaboration, coaching & craftsmanship.
The key skills for Digital Solution Architect:
- Knowledge of REST web services.
- Experience in Agile ways of working
- Experience in AWS services
- Use of Docker or other container management
- Proven and demonstrable Architecture, Development and Technical Leadership skills
- A deep understanding of technical security concepts to protect us and our users.
- TOGAF and SAFE Agile certified, or extensive experience working in a scaled Scrum or Kanban environment.
- Experience working on eCommerce and self-service applications
This a contract role for a Digital Solution Architect based in Newbury on a contract basis. To apply to Digital Solution Architect role please send a CV or call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age