Senior Test Consultants with good experience gained from within a major Test Consultancy focusing on major FTSE250 clients are required by this major global Consultancy...
Quantum Consultant - Contract - West London
My client one of the world's leading Pharmaceutical companies are looking to recruit a Quantum Consultant to join their team in West London on a contract basis. The key skills for the Quantum Consultant are as follows:
The Quantum Consultant will be responsible for Quantum processes, writing test cases, and helping with test cases and documentation in line with the company requirements. The Quantum Consultant will also be responsible for:
- Assist in review of Quantum output against SAP and IT2 data
- Escalate issues identified in test and prepare analysis for review
- Maintain ALM updates and documentation for processed test cases.
- Assist in retesting of defects
- Collate data from testing for sections C&D of BPSD's
Key skills and experience for the Quantum Consultant:
- Experience in the review of Quantum output against SAP and IT2 data
- Experience of working with the escalation of issues identified in test and prepare analysis for review
- Experience of maintaining ALM updates and documentation for processed test cases.
- Experience in retesting of defects
- Experience of Quantum processes and the ability to write and help with test cases and documentation
- Experience collating data from testing for sections C&D of BPSD's
- Good knowledge of Quantum processes and ability to write and help with test cases
This is a contract role for a Quantum Consultant working for a leading pharmaceutical company based in West London. To apply to the Quantum Consultant role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age