Enterprise Architect Edinburgh 6 Months Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Enterprise Architect to join their Edinburgh based team for a...
Enterprise Architect - Edinburgh - 6 Months
Our Public Sector client is looking for a skilled Enterprise Architect to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month initial contract.
- Demonstrable skills and expertise as an Enterprise Architect;
- Experience in delivering to multiple competing projects, ensuring the right solutions are delivered in line with the target architecture and roadmap;
- Excellent documentation skills - Word, Excel, Visio;
- A pragmatic approach to Enterprise Architecture - balancing business needs with EA governance;
- Strategy and roadmap experience - the SPS Digital Strategy is designed to ensure SPS are implementing and/or planning to implement current/leading technology - we don't want a roadmap based on just end-of-life replacement necessity;
- Digital workplace experience, ideally public sector, public services, not banking or insurance;
- Experience of programmes that include Office365, Windows10, non-finance/banking core systems;
- Experience working in a regulated environment.
- Working closely with Project and IT colleagues to build and advise on solutions
Should this position be of interest, please apply to this ad and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age