An industry leading, global software solutions provider with over 1200 employees across 13 countries is seeking an experienced IT Test Analyst to join their Development team in their Head Office based in Crewe. The company has fantastic opportunities for ongoing development, training and career progression.
You will work in the company's Head Office located in an easily accessible location in Crewe, which is a 10 minute walk from Crewe train station.
About the role:
As a Test Analyst, you will produce test estimates, test plans, test scenarios/cases and test scripts to validate functional and non-functional requirements, as well as perform test execution during Unit, System and Integration stages. You will also define and perform operational acceptance testing.
In addition to this, you will be involved in the following:
- Log and manage defects and incidents in the test management tool
- Work closely with the in-house business analysts and IT developers during build and unit test stages
- Perform product verification and monitor system performance
As an IT Test Analyst, you will have demonstrable testing experience, and a working knowledge of project delivery and software development methodologies. You will also have experience testing applications on Oracle and experience working with Jira.
- Testing experience
- Jira or similar test and defect management tools
- Experience testing applications on Oracle
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall development processes and techniques
- Experience working in a software development environment
Benefits the company offers:
- Excellent training and coaching
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Company Sick Pay
- On site free gym and subsidised restaurant
This is a brilliant opportunity for an IT Test Analyst to join a leading software company to progress in their career.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age