Junior Project Manager 3 Month Initial Contract BasingstokeI am currently recruiting for an entry level IT Delivery Lead/Project Manager, on a 3-month initial contract, based...
PMO Associate - Winchester
We are currently seeking a PMO Associate to be based with our trusted client in Winchester on a contract basis. The purpose of this position will be to assist project and programme managers in the delivery of project objectives through the preparation and delivery of management reporting and analytics to support decision making and project delivery.
- Generate accurate and timely reports and forecasts to support project delivery
- Assist the project team to establish project plans outlining timelines, dependencies and critical paths
- Provide guidance to Project and Programme Managers in the application of the project management methodology and systems
- Contribute to reviews with workgroup teams, contractors and suppliers in order to obtain status updates and identify risks and issues
- Contribute to the identification, development and implementation of improvements in project management delivery, processes and administration
- Document project requirements and technical and functional specifications required to meet business and customer needs
- Map and document workflows and business processes
- Collect, monitor and report on project management Key Performance Indicators, including costs and budget.
- Engage with all necessary stakeholders to deliver project management processes, to meet customer requirements and business objectives
- Super-user experience on Microsoft Excel, SharePoint Online, Powerpoint and word
- A strong understanding of standard PMO practices and at least one professional qualification (Prince2, PMBOK, APM, PMP)
- More than technical qualifications is the importance of an aptitude for delivery, often against tight timelines, and a can-do attitude.
If this role would be of interest to you, please apply as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age