Project Manager Infrastructure / Application Our client, a leading British Corporation, are recruiting for a Project Manager with Infrastructure / Application / Security experience. Project...
Project Manager - Business Intelligence
We have an urgent requirement for a Project Manager to manage the upgrade from existing BI tool and to ensure reporting requirements are met with respect of the changes being implemented. We are looking for individuals who have a good understanding of Data, Integration and Reporting Applications and good understanding of delivering Data, Integration and Reporting solutions, both in house and in the cloud.
We are also looking for a technically orientated PM with BI experience, someone who has operated in a matrix environment, and someone able to work with 3rd parties
As the Data Orchestration Project Manager the key responsibilities will include;
Defining the project scope, goals and deliverables and produce the Project Initiation Document, defining the tasks and resources required to deliver the project and produce a comprehensive project plan establishing project timelines, dependencies and critical paths, identify 3rd party suppliers and ensure their standards of delivery, product specification and documentation are aligned to project requirements and delivering an effective project handover to the customer, ensuring capability to maintain agreed standards of performance
- Recognised Project Management Accreditation e.g. APM or PRINCE Practitioner
- Understanding of Data, Integration and Reporting Applications Proven track record of project delivery of IT from Concept to Close.
- Good understanding of delivering Data, Integration and Reporting solutions, both in house and in the cloud.
- Experienced in financial control of project budgets up to £3m
- Experienced in matrix management of a project team, including third parties
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge of delivering by both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age