Systems ProgrammerOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Systems Programmer to join their Edinburgh based team on a contract initially...
Linux Systems Administrator - RedHat / LAMP
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Linux Systems Administrator to join their Edinburgh based team for 3 months initial contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- CentOS 6/7 or Red Hat Enterprise Linux build, configuration and management
- BIND9 DNS configuration and management.
- MySQL / MariaDB configuration and management. To include Master/Slave node replication and high availability clustering.
- NFS configuration and management.
- Apache webserver configuration and management. As a minimum to include htaccess, vhost, high availability and clustering.
- Network security (relating to Internet facing servers).
- Ability to communicate complex technical detail to a range of stakeholders.
- Experience of designing and implementation of IT automation tooling to facilitate rapid, assured system modifications of systems similar to those listed above
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age