Are you a 3rd line technical specialist? Looking to provide support for a globally recognised brand?My client is looking for an enthusiastic 3rd line infrastructure...
Are you an administrator looking for your next contract opportunity? Have you got experience of working within a cash office accounting team? Have you used got knowledge of SAP or other PO systems? If you're looking for your next contract role this is the role for you!
You will assist and support the Order to Cash department with Cash Office administration activities, performing bank reconciliations and managing petty cash, ensuring that these align with best practice. The role will be accountable for a set of legal entities, and will be responsible for the daily reconciliation of bank and control accounts, including the matching of cash and credit card transactions in multiple accounts and in multiple currencies.
Day to Day
- Process petty cash claims and reimbursement requests
- Process cash allocations in SAP
- Daily reconciliation of bank and control accounts, including matching of cash and credit card transactions in multiple accounts, in multiple currencies.
- Participate in BBS set up projects and transition activities
- Responsible for capturing and documenting processes, as part of the transition
- Weekly reconciliation & replenishment gift vouchers
- Production of Month End bank and control account reconciliations for allocated account
- Timely and accurately process intercompany processes
- Perform ad hoc Cash Office Accounting activities
- Continuous improvement focus to bring more operations into automated data flow when possible.
- Identify possible improvements to processes and procedures that facilitate accurate and timely financial information and reporting.
- Knowledge of SAP or other PO systems
- Experience in a cash office
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to convey information succinctly and concisely to non-finance team members.
- Builds effective relationships through interpersonal skill and technical expertise to aid cross-functional working, delivery and a sense of collaboration and teamwork.
- Proactively asks for and acts on personal feedback, developing a high level of self-awareness.
- Presents a welcoming attitude to change and adjusts dynamically to continuous business change and improvement.
- Capable and proactively takes on different activities in line with business need
If this role is something of interest please apply below. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail please give me a call on 0113 887 8074. Detailed job spec available on application.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age