Change management leadOur client are looking for a Change Management Lead to join them as part of an ERP implementation project Microsoft Dynamics NAV.The successful...
ITSM Service Management Process Consultant
My client is a Global Manufacturing Company based in Hertfordshire who are currently looking to recruit a ITSM Process Consultant
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Business process design experience (required)
- Knowledge and application of lean and six sigma process tools and techniques such as SIPOC, CTQ/VOC, FMEA, A3, value stream mapping and analysis
- Implementations in a Service environment
- Accustomed to working as a team player in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working within a process work-stream within major IT programmes (required)
- Aware of process design concepts such as flow, value, re-use, as-is/to be
- Experience of deploying process into a business environment including handover to process owner
- Experience of successfully delivering process improvement using Lean and Six Sigma methods
- ITIL Expert (required)
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- The primary function of the process consultant will be to support in the completion of process documentation associated with their Global Service Desks, Global ITSM & Governance Team, and Global Information Security Teams.
- The success criteria for a process project or work-stream relate not only to the creation of process assets such as process flow diagrams and KPIs but also to the successful adoption of improved ways of working, evidence of process management and active continuous improvement in operational daily activities in the teams once the project is completed.
- All process assets must be produced in line with their Process Excellence framework which defines a set of process deliverables and quality standards. Processes must be reviewed and signed off by the ITSM Architect who is responsible for ensuring that all process models meet the required process mapping standards. Processes are also subject to review and approval from the relevant process owners before submission to the Architectural Review Board.
- The maturity level of all processes that are delivered by the process architect must be at Certification Standard - i.e. if a third-party assessor were to audit the performance of the processes, they would be accredited to ISO20000 standard.
- In order to reach Certification Standard, process owners, managers and actors within the processes need to be fully trained and supported to understand how to operate the processes to meet the required standards as defined by the process KPIs and to know when and how to improve performance if targets are not being met.
This is a contract role working for a top company as a ITSM Process Consultant. To apply please send a CV or call to discuss options.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age