Are you an experienced Technical Analyst with experience of working on EUC's, servers and network devices? Looking to formalise a process so reports are run...
Are you a Financial Analyst looking for your next contract role? Have you got a background in Accounts payable or accounting? Have you been responsible for the creation of reports? If you have answered yes to all these questions then this role is for you!
You will be joining a small project team looking at the finance functions and good receipt not yet invoiced. You will investigate into old Goods received and systems transaction not yet processed. Day to day you will be looking at the older receipts, working on spreadsheets to understand processes and the bigger picture.
- Expert in excel and confident using Pivot tables working with large complex spreadsheets
- Knowledge with accounts Payable processes
- P2P process, invoicing, credit notes at manager level.
- Ability to present findings.
- Proactive and can work on their own initiative
- Analysing data
- Experience of P2P, Invoicing
- Debits & Credits knowledge
- Knowledge of macros
- Systems migrations
- Business Analysis qualification
If this role is something of interest please apply below. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail please give me a call on 0113 887 8074. Detailed job spec available on application.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age