I am currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to work for a large luxury retailer based in London on a 3 month initial contract.Responsibilities:Assist in...
Business Analyst - Retail
I am currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to work for a large retailer to be based in London on a 3 month initial contract.
You will be joining a team of skilled professionals including Product Owners, Project Managers, Development and Creative teams, and will be part of and working closely with a wider community of Business Analysts within the Digital portfolio and across the organisation. Cultural fit is really important to our client - they work in a fast-paced, dynamic and highly collaborative environment and look for individuals who thrive in this type of setting. Our client also look for lateral thinkers who can think outside of the box and are capable of confidently and effectively challenging scope and solutions, for the better.
- Leverage business and technical knowledge and work in collaboration with Product Owners, UX Designers and Solution Leads to ratify, align and sense-check the 'What' (requirement), the 'Why' (benefit) and the 'How' (solution)
- Bridge between IT and Business teams - identifying, understanding and articulating high-level business process and technical impact of an initiative, during Inception and Discovery phases
- Engage and source clarity from our Business Stakeholders, vendors and UX & Design partners, through facilitation of workshops to derive and gather high-level requirements during Discovery phases
- Enable delivery of scope - document clear, unambiguous business requirements (in the form of user stories and acceptance criteria) and support Project Managers and Product Owners in prioritisation of requirements gathered
- Ensure clear communication of requirements to development teams and maintain on-going business engagement throughout delivery to ensure solution is fit for purpose
- Help to facilitate and participate in backlog grooming sessions, stand ups, reviews, retrospectives and product demos
- Map business process changes resulting from implementation of new features and/or initiatives
- Identify and understand impact of cross-stream technical and feature dependencies and action accordingly to ensure consistency in requirements across streams and platform
- Support UAT test case creation and execution
- Support, evolve and consistently contribute to maintaining high-quality ways of working and outputs from the Digital BA team
- Business analysis experience for medium/large projects or programmes of work, within the Digital/Ecommerce space, ideally in the following areas:
- Web Platforms
- Digital Applications
- Customer Journeys and Experience
- Solid experience working in an Agile environment (preferably Scrum)
- Experience working in an offshore/distributed team model
- Demonstrated thought leadership and/or proven experience in defining a lean requirements delivery strategy and process
- Demonstrated interest and experience in the creative, retail or consumer goods industries, is preferred
Please apply within if this sounds of interest to yourself and I will look forward to discussing this further!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age