An industry leading, global software solutions provider with over 1200 employees across 13 countries is seeking an experienced C# Developer to join their Development team in their Head Office. The company has fantastic opportunities for ongoing development, training and career progression.
You will work in the company's Head Office located in an easily accessible location in Crewe, which is a 10 minute walk from Crewe train station.
About the role:
As a C# Developer, you will join the Development team to support and develop their business critical real-time transaction authorisation engine, as well as associated applications. You will work on a variety of new and interesting development projects to deliver system improvements, small development changes, new features and bug fixes.
In addition to this, you will also be involved in the following:
- Support existing business critical applications
- Full development lifecycle (design, coding, testing, documentation and maintenance)
- Achieve high coding standards efficiently
- Minimum 2 years' C# Developer experience
- Understanding of TDD ad SOLID principles
- Exposure to database technologies (SQL, Oracle)
- Familiarity with web design (CSS, HTML)
- Experience developing SOAP and REST web services
- Experience using Git/Elasticsearch
Benefits the company offers:
- Excellent training and coaching
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Company Sick Pay
- On site free gym and subsidised restaurant
This is a brilliant opportunity for a C# Developer to join a leading software company to progress in their career.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age