ServiceNow Scrum Master London 6 Months Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled ServiceNow Scrum Master to join their Edinburgh based team...
ServiceNow Developer - London - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a ServiceNow Developer to join their London based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience of ITIL based processes, ideally from working in a ITIL based environment.
- Knowledge of risk and control within large organisations
- Varied experience of Agile ServiceNow development and ServiceNow platform knowledge
- Knowledge of AI & Virtual Agent within ServiceNow an advantage
- To support ITSM team in producing new functionality and focusing on continual improvement
- Experience and knowledge of working in an organisation with regulatory governance and controls an advantage.
- Good team player and self-motivator to drive solutions to delivery completion.
- Experience as a developer on the ServiceNow platform, certifications an advantage
- Knowledge of integrations, workflows, orchestration and automation an advantage
- To offer solutions to meet requirements ensuring approval prior to proceeding with development.
- Work with other developers and solutions consultants to ensure work load is managed and delivered in a timely and successful manner.
- To lead with best practice at the forefront of solutions and drive out of the box solutions with zero customisation.
- Support knowledge transfer across to the team and wider organisation.
- Work with BA's and key stakeholders to define and deliver requirements, offering support and best practice advice.
Should this ServiceNow Developer position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age