Digital Solution ArchitectAs one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Digital Solution Architect to join the team in Newbury on...
Infrastructure Environment Architect - E2E
My client in the manufacturing/ Retail industry are looking for a candidate to be responsible for the end to end Environment process.
- Experience of environment management across multiple vendors and platforms.
- Experience in implementing and shaping a complex, large scale global environment strategy.
- Knowledge of security policies and industry legislation (PII/GDPR)
- Proven experience of working with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience of Raid Management, Mapping out Business Environments
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, Kanban and DevOps software development methodologies.
- A proven track record of environment landscape / technical architecture is essential
- Experience of the full software delivery lifecycle and complex heterogeneous systems environments.
- Understanding of code merge/branch strategies
- Experience of Release and Quality management
- Ability to identify technology, functionality and methods that could be of significant benefit and drive those through into successful implementation.
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional and technical requirements.
- Ability to prioritise improvements based on the business benefit.
- Ability to remain commercially aware, keeping this continually in mind when taking actions or making decisions. Being able to put the business first and make hard decisions.
If you have the experience of mapping out Business Environments and are looking for a new opportunity then..
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age