Network Analyst Cisco Our Client are looking for a Network Analyst to provide technical expertise in the Technical support and advice to other ICT colleagues...
Main Purpose of Role
Our client are looking for a Network Analyst to provide technical expertise in the support of their telephony infrastructure and Network estate.
The client are migrating their telephony to Skype for Business, whilst moving to Office 365 for the whole company.
The ideal candidate will be Cisco strong with some Skype knowledge.
- Troubleshoot, Support and maintain the existing estate including the day to day proactive management and monitoring of the environment as well picking up BAU work. Investigate and diagnose (Troubleshoot) telephony incidents and problems relating to the Core network. Working with our colleagues and stakeholders and suppliers/vendors as appropriate.
- Contribute to requirement specifications and plans for installation and commissioning of hardware and software. Provide services to any new sites and changes.
- Carry out defined tasks associated with projects - installation, upgrades, operational tasks, control and maintenance of local and wide area networks for communication of data and voice.
Provide Network support and practical knowledge of the following technological areas:
- Cisco UCCX - Cisco Contact Centre software
- Cisco Call Manager (Essential)
- Skype for Business (Desirable) - migrating to Anywhere365
- TCP/IP theory and practical
- Network topology design and understanding, incorporating knowledge of good firewall security practice
- Practical knowledge of IP routing on Cisco IOS routers - including 802.1q trunking
- Cisco Hardware support/Maintenance.
- IPSEC VPNs
- Cisco ASA firewalls (ideally IPS modules)
To apply for this position please submit your cv.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age